Public meeting in Langham on Monday to discuss anaerobic digester
A PUBLIC meeting will be held in Langham on Monday to discuss plans for an anaerobic digester on land between the village and Ashwell.
The plans have been submitted by Lark Energy, part of Hawksmead, to provide a renewable energy source using sileage produced by Rutland farmers.
The meeting will be held at the village hall at 7pm to discuss concerns raised by the parish council.
- Planes to fly over Eyebrook Reservoir to mark 70th anniversary of Dambusters Raid in Germany
- Woman enters guilty plea after death of motorcyclist
- Man left with serious face injury following assault in Oakham
- Slideshow: Hundreds enjoy Dambusters flypast
- Former Oakham town councillor Martin Brookes denies harassment charges
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Oakham
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 11 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 10 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North